Shoaib and I make an ideal couple: Sania

Indian tennis star Sania Mirza says she has found the prince of her dreams in Shoaib Malik and that they are an "ideal couple."
Sania told Jang, Pakistan's mainstream Urdu daily, that she is extremely happy with her marriage to Malik, the former Pakistan cricket captain with whom she tied the knot earlier this year.
"I have got the prince of dreams," she said. "The simplicity of Shoaib had impressed me a lot. Today he is the same person as he was before marrying me. We have never had any differences between us, not even minor ones."
Sania said she is sure that she could not have found a better husband than Shoaib.
"I won my first tournament in Dubai after our marriage and Shoaib was present. Both of us are professional players and understand the importance of having such support. God has made us an ideal couple."
Sania said she is an Indian and would retain her nationality but added that they have decided to settle in Dubai.
"I have been playing and had no plans to retire from tennis. I wish to grab a gold for India in the London Olympics."
The 24-year-old is also concerned about Shoaib's omission from the current Pakistan side and said she is praying for his return.
"Shoaib is out of Pakistan cricket but I pray for his return."
She also requested his fans to pray for the return of Shoaib in Pakistan cricket and raise voice in his support.
Sania said she is not jealous by Shoaib's female following. "I am not jealous because he is my husband. We enjoy living in Dubai. However, we are not able to cook at home due to paucity of time and take food outside."
The two however, frequent each other's parent's place. "I was in Pakistan recently for the marriage of my brother-in-law. Shoaib also frequently visits India. His mother is a good friend of my mother. The two families share happy moments,"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger