Sania Mirza Quotes

# "My biggest strength is that no one can read my forehand"
- Sania Mirza

# "That's how I play. I'm going to have maybe 50 unforced errors one day, but I'm going to also have 50 winners that day. People just have to accept me the way I play. Maybe I can add variation to my game, but I'm going to win matches only when I hit those winners."
- Sania Mirza

# "I had fun out there. Had a great Open. First US Open, I don't think I can ask for more. Very happy."
- Sania Mirza

# "I just came here thinking I wanted to win one round and won three,"
- Sania Mirza


# "There were a lot of games that I could have taken but I had fun out there. In my first U.S. Open I couldn't have asked for any more."
- Sania Mirza

# "I have nothing to lose if I'm going to play her. There's obviously no pressure on me. I don't think a lot of people expect me to win."
- Sania Mirza

# That's not what I think every time I step on court, that an Indian never did this, an Indian never did that. I'm just there because I just want to be there. I'm happy, I'm starting something. I'm not thinking who did it or who's gonna do it."
# for whatever I have to do on court as an 18-year-old."
- Sania Mirza

# "If you expect me to play perfect tennis, I can't. What matters most is that I won."
- Sania Mirza

# I could add variation to my game, but I'm going to win matches only when I hit those winners. I enjoy hitting the ball as hard as I can. I enjoy taking risks. And I believe you always have to take risks."
- Sania Mirza

# I think I played one of my best matches. She's the number one seed, and I'm happy that I was able to play my game."
- Sania Mirza

# "I'm old enough to know better, but still too young to care."
- Sania Mirza

# "As long as I am winning, people shouldn't care whether my skirt is six inches long or 6 feet long,"
- Sania Mirza

# How I dress is very personal thing."
- Sania Mirza

# "Having been away from competitive tennis for a while, I am looking forward immensely to getting back on the circuit ... I am looking forward to playing the Big Girls. People have had expectations from me even when I was 10 years old. I try to switch off but you are right, it isn't always easy to do that because the expectations are really mounting."
- Sania Mirza

# "It's amazing ... the amount of people that are so proud of you when you go back home, the amount of people that come up to you and say, 'I'm proud to be Indian, you're doing a great job for India. It's just amazing that you can bring so many smiles to so many faces."
- Sania Mirza

# "She is a great player, but everyone is beatable,"
- Sania Mirza

# "It seems likely that I will play again in India this year"
- Sania Mirza

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger