Sania Mirza all the way

The ace tennis player Sania Mirza recently told the media persons that all her success and gloryshould be accredited to her father, Mr. Imran Mirza. The little girl who has set and also brolken several records on the off the tennis grounds shares a wonderful and intimate relationship with her father. She holds him to be her all time mentor. According to her it is her father who has played the most effective role in her finding her place under the sun.

The 20 year old Indian tennis sensation told Indiatimes that "My dad has always been the super coach. I mean, he has always been around since I was a kid and I think he understands me, obviously on a personal level. He is my father, we get along great, he's very easy going. That helps a lot because he is very relaxed after a match, before a match. He takes tennis only as a sport and I think that's important. He does not think that this is it. It is part of life. I think we both understand that's what makes the relationship work," she was quoted as saying by The Age.
for more detail click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger